Mora- CQUniversity Australia Scholarship Program
| Negara studi
| Applying deadline
31 Des. 2020
| Email penyedia beasiswa
| Provider phone
+62 8128 7813 031
| Kebangsaan yang layak
- Central Queensland University
Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) Indonesia and CQUniversity Australia are collaborating to promote access by Indonesian students to a research higher degree in any discipline offered by CQUniversity Australia. The Ministry of Religious Affairs Indonesia (MORA) – CQUniversity Australia scholarship (Beasiswa Studi S3 Luar Negeri) is part of MORA’s ‘Beasiswa Program 5000 Doktor’ scholarship scheme, which aims to improve human resources at Islamic Universities. If you are an international student from Indonesia applying for a research higher degree at CQUniversity Australia, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
|Year of Study
||Adelaide; Brisbane; Bundaberg; Cairns; Gladstone; Mackay; Melbourne; Noosa; Perth; Rockhampton; Sydney; Townsville
- meet the MORA eligibility requirements on the MORA website
- be a citizen of Indonesia
- apply for a CQUniversity Australia research higher degree
- meet the academic requirements for entry to CQUniversity Australia and be offered a place in the course
- commence full-time enrolment as an onshore international student at CQUniversity Australia
- Find a CQUniversity Australia research higher degree in an area of research strength.
- Complete an Expression of Interest, which asks you to select your course and location, along with providing a brief description of your proposed research topic.
- Once your Expression of Interest is approved you will be provided with contacts for prospective research supervisors, and invited to work with them to formally apply for your research higher degree.
- Make an application to study at CQUniversity Australia. If you have already been awarded the scholarship before you make your application, please indicate so on your application.
- Apply for scholarship on the MORA website.